Monday, March 25, 2013

War Paint

Pretty much the makeup I wore today (but I forgot to take a picture of my face)







 These are the products I use for an easy, quick (and I say that very loosely) natural looking face. Nothing too special. I forgot to add the mascara and eyeliner, but will be sure to put them in next time.







 After washing, moisturizing, priming my face then adding urban decay primer potion on my eyes, I put MAC face and body foundation in N9 all over, swiping  down onto my neck, then I use NYX concealer in 07TAN. The mist is something I use after setting my face with the products below







 After applying NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Scorching Sun to my eyelids, I set my face with NYX Matte Bronzer in 05 Deep Tan (one of my new favorites)








After I'm done with my face, I apply MAC lipstick in Diva then apply Maybellines color whisper in A Plum Prospect over it and I'm done!



This routine usually takes me 10-15 minutes to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment