Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Houdini's Apprentice

I feel like such a terrible blogger. A couple of years ago when i started blogging, I was so consistent, I deserved awards, but now a days just a speck of dust in the sunlight will distract me from updating anything. Seriously. With that being said, I promise to be more on track with blogging.

 I've got a couple of projects underway and am really excited about them. Clothing reviews, cosmetics hauls, book and movie reviews, personal rants and so forth. Heres a little something to show that I'm slowly but surely getting my shit together.



  Drugstore cos.

 I'm a bit of a cosmetics freak and my collection is only growing as time passes by so I've decided to share my favorites and makeup tricks (why not, right?). For an everyday look, I like to wear affordable drugstore cosmetics (the higher end stuff is just waaay too expensive to wear daily).

 My next post will be a review and swatch of these products with prices and places that you will be able to get them. See you VERY soon -Looza

No comments:

Post a Comment